Saturday, March 29, 2014


Actitvity for speaking in spanish



                 i like the song because it seems romantic and also it is a very song ,  besides

                 that sings the song has a cute voice and It is a   very good song to   tell it  to   
                 someone who you you wanted and which you disappoint I have told several
                 friends that they listen to it and they also say they    like and expect  not   to 
                 devote it never but as they say "never say never".
                 apart the song came out in the movie   "A Lot Like Love"  which is great so
                  it may be that it is a lot of people who know her and identify with   her and 
                 obviously they recommend it for people  that have hurt   them also  I    like 
                 that it's slow and then there is a part  of rock  so it  is a c ombination   that
                 I like in the songs that is why I like the song and also I will sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment